Cooper Tea Company and Third Street is looking for an Account Manager to join their collaborative and empowered team. The ideal candidate is nimble and experienced enough to be viewed as a trusted advisor managing our diverse accounts. The key is a candidate that manages, fosters, and grows strong relationships, to support sales growth and business intelligence data to drive the business. While also, keeping the everyday tasks buttoned up with a great degree of operational execution.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Effectively managing your assigned accounts and sections of the business.
- Applying operations, market and sales management knowledge to client business model and needs
- Providing coverage analysis in relation to your accounts business and business practices
- Presenting clients with accurate market data from appropriate resources to advise accordingly
- Creating and presenting pitches to existing clients
- Responsible for account retention through delivery of superior client service
- Outside sales planning and execution
- Understanding and leveraging the service of Cooper Tea Company and Third Street, including support private label accounts as needed.
What You Should Already Have
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred, in a similar field.
- Very strong communication skills – oral, written, phone and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build client relationships
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to wear many hats
- Proficiency in Sales Force or CRM system highly desired
- Proficiency in MS Office products including excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Proficiency in social media platforms
- High school diploma, college degree desired
- Driver license required, reliable transportation and ability to travel as needed
What You’ll Be Getting From Us
- An opportunity for growth, development in and sale team and personal income growth with a focused commission plan.
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and empowered team.
- The opportunity to wear many hats, like in most small business, and to see many facets of the business.
- A flexible work schedule
- Security for your future: Join a team of a growing small business in the food and beverage sector
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Fun company, amazing culture and the ability to join a team to support more than just to make a buck. From renewable energy to Organic and Fair Trade, Sustainability is more than just a buzz word for us.